Re: First 13 multi-column tests in harness unavailable or not fetched

From: Peter Linss <peter.linss@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 23:21:48 -0700
To: Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
More than likely stale data in the harness. Shepherd only lists 164 tests for multicol where the harness thinks there are 173. Those tests probably got dropped from the build (either deleted, moved to the work-in-progress directory, or bad spec links) but the harness still thinks they’re there.

The harness code is quite out of date at this point and it’s not tracking the links between tests and specifications properly (it doesn’t handle links to drafts or links that aren’t section headings). I recently finished refactoring a bunch of Shepherd code and I’m now working on cleaning up the harness and bringing it up to date. The newer harness code will share the specification code with Shepherd so it can’t get out of sync again. Should be online within a few weeks.

Peter