Re: css-border-radius-001

http://test.csswg.org/suites/css-backgrounds-3_dev/nightly-unstable/html4/css-border-radius-001.htm

> The test passes if you the green is inscribed circle of the red square.
>
> Firstly, its odd to see red in a passing test and another colour (blue
> for example) would be more expected.

Red color should be use only as a fail condition:

"
Don't use the color red other than to indicate a failure.
"
http://testthewebforward.org/docs/test-format-guidelines.html#red-means-failure

> Secondly, a more natural English wording would be
>
> The test passes if the green circle fits exactly inside the blue
> square.

Or:

Test passes if a filled green circle fits exactly inside a blue square.

Also,

A) line 8 could be safely removed

line 8    <meta content="border-radius" name="flag">

B)

  .redSquare{
             position: absolute;
   top:50px;
   left:50px;
             width: 100px;
             height: 100px;
   background-color:rgba(255, 0, 0, 1);
  }
         .greenSquare {
             position: absolute;
   top:50px;
   left:50px;
             width: 100px;
             height: 100px;
   border-radius: 50%;
   background-color:rgba(0, 255, 0, 1);
         }
         .container {
             position: absolute;
         }

B1)
is not needed in the test. So, this could be removed.

B2)
Blue object adjacent to orange object is best for contrast. Blue
adjacent to green is not ideal for color contrast.

B3)
Classes is not needed in the test. Class is for logical grouping of
various elements. So, here, I would replace .redSquare with
#orange-square and replace .greenSquare with #blue-circle

B4)
I do not see the need to absolutely position the container square and
the filled circle. position, top and left declarations are not needed in
the test and, therefore could be removed.

B5)
I do not see the need to use rgba. Just

background-color: blue

and

background-color: orange

would suffice.

C)
The image
background:url(../support/y.png);
in the reference file
http://test.csswg.org/suites/css-backgrounds-3_dev/nightly-unstable/html4/reference/css-border-radius-ref-001.htm
should be filename-renamed to be better descriptive.

D)
The reference file
http://test.csswg.org/suites/css-backgrounds-3_dev/nightly-unstable/html4/reference/css-border-radius-ref-001.htm
uses