Re: Table of contents of CSS3 Writing-modes test suite

Hi Gérard,

the correct URL is:
http://test.csswg.org/suites/css-writing-modes-3_dev/nightly-unstable/html4/toc.htm

There's been some ongoing work on the build system and the test harness that may change some of the URL paths from time to time. The main index URLs, i.e.: http://test.csswg.org/suites/css-writing-modes-3_dev/nightly-unstable/
are stable and should always link to the proper per-format index pages.

Peter