Re: Adding support for test requests in Shepherd

From: Tobie Langel <tobie@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 16:24:48 +0200
To: Mihai Balan <mibalan@adobe.com>
Providing solutions to help identify areas which lack coverage or should be prioritized for other reasons would be really useful. Even more so if it's coupled with a coverage analysis tool.

Tying it to Shepherd, which is only used by the CSS WG, while the rest of the W3C is moving to a GitHub based solution is unfortunate.

Best,

--tobie

P.S.: discussing test infrastructure related issues is generally best done on public-test-infra@.