Re: [testtwf-shenzhen] Need your input: Writing CSS tests at TestTWF

From: Leif Arne Storset <lstorset@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 13:15:10 +0200
To: Rebecca Hauck <rhauck@adobe.com>
Cc: "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>, "public-testtwf-planning@w3.org" <public-testtwf-planning@w3.org>
(leaving in public-css-testsuite for now)

On 6 September 2013 03:37, Rebecca Hauck <rhauck@adobe.com> wrote:

> Do you have suggestions for CSS spec tests to write?

Personally, I'd like to see CSS UI 3 get some love, specifically
outline and directional navigation properties. The latter has some
tests already, but there may be overlooked corner cases and boundary
conditions.

> Are you planning on being at TPAC and able to come support new test authors?

I intend to go.

--
Leif Arne Storset
Opera Software