csswg.org / shepherd going offline for upgrades

From: Peter Linss <peter.linss@hp.com>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 17:25:08 -0700
To: CSS WG <w3c-css-wg@w3.org>
Hi All,

I'm going to be taking csswg.org offline for a system upgrade around 6pm PDT (double the RAM, double the CPUs, and moving the machine into a more modern hosting facility with better network and power redundancy). Total downtime should be less than 30 minutes if all goes well.

Following that, I'll be taking Shepherd offline for a software upgrade that will include a database rebuild. I expect that to take under an hour.

I'll send another email when everything is back online.

Peter