Re: Tests for CSS Regions + selection submitted for review

Le Mar 12 février 2013 18:46, Rebecca Hauck a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I've submitted a suite of tests for CSS Regions that cover selection
> behavior. Since they require mouse movement, they're manual, but the
> verification is automated using testharness.js.

Rebecca,

As I load any of those 25 tests, the test results are already given
(say, 2 Fail), are already in. And results don't change even after
executing test instructions.

> They're authored this
> way in an attempt to import and submit the same files to Webkit, where
> they run completely automated using WK internal stuff.

And that's triggered by if(window.testRunner), right ?

> If anyone is interested and knowledgeable about Regions, I'd much
> appreciate your time reviewing them.
>
> Cheers,
> -Rebecca

http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/adobe/submitted/regions/interactivity/selection/regions-selection-001.html

line 21: <p>Click on the orange square, keep the mouse button down and
drag it to the blue square, release the mouse over
           the blue square.</p>

This should mean that test results will be known once such selection
task is performed.

line 23:  <br />
You can safely remove this <br /> from all 25 tests since <p> element
have by default a bottom margin of 1em.

line 42: <div id="log"></div>
    <script>
         runSelectionTest();
    </script>
v id="log"></div>
    <script>
         runSelectionTest([], true);
    </script>
line 56: </html>

There must be some kind of copy-N-paste error or some search-N-replace
error with this as I see approx. the same chunk of code in all 25 tests.
I believe it should be

line 42: <div id="log"></div>
    <script>
         runSelectionTest([], true);
    </script>

+CC: Mihnea-Vlad Ovidenie

CSS 2.1 Test suite RC6, March 23rd 2011:

Contributing to to CSS 2.1 test suite: