Re: [css3-conditional] Submitted a few TCs

Le Jeu 2 août 2012 11:44, Linss, Peter a écrit :
> By convention filenames should use - instead of _.
> (be sure to use 'hg rename' when renaming files)
>
> Peter

Yes! I wanted to say this also.

One inconvenience of using underscore in linked filename in day-to-day
situation is that when links are printed, (and also when viewed on
webpages), the default underlying of filenames prevents noticing
underscore characters. So, some people can lose minutes trying to reach
a webpage url/address (and then resign) not noticing that there is an
underscore and not a blank space in the link.

Gérard

> On Aug 2, 2012, at 5:22 AM, Florian Rivoal wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've submitted a few TCs for @supports in
>> contributors/opera/submitted/css3-conditional/
>>
>> This is the first time I submit TCs, so I am sure I did it wrong, but
>> hopefully not too much.
>>
>> - Florian

CSS 2.1 Test suite RC6, March 23rd 2011:

Contributing to to CSS 2.1 test suite: