Re: Questions on abspos-paged-001 , abspos-paged-002 and testcases for paged media

* Gérard Talbot wrote:
>but this code makes no explicit reference to the print medium. By
>default, the default medium for style block is "screen", not "all", nor
>"print". Shouldn't that style block explicitly use the media="print"
>HTML attribute specification?

Oh http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2001Jan/0010.html that
takes me almost ten years back. You are correct that in HTML 4.01 the
default value is "screen" and while "HTML5" finally changes that, that
is probably insufficient to make proper HTML 4.01 / XHTML 1.x tests, so
yeah, that should be added.