Re: run-in and bidi box model tests submitted

On 01/15/2010 07:48 PM, Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> I just submitted some run-in tests and bidi box model tests.  The latter
> are in reftest form. I have the former in reftest form as well locally,
> but they should work standalone as well; I submitted them standalone. If
> the reftest form would be preferable, please let me know.
>
> Links:
> http://test.csswg.org/svn/contributors/bzbarsky/submitted/css2.1/run-in/
> http://test.csswg.org/svn/contributors/bzbarsky/submitted/css2.1/box/

If they work as both standalone and reftest, then submit the reference
along with the standalone tests so that they can work as both. (For examples:
most of my multicol tests in layout/reftests/pagination/ work as standalone
tests, but also have a reftest reference.)