RE: Microsoft's Chapter_9/positioning-float-002.htm

Hi Gerard,

I understand how you have measured it, however I am wondering if somebody (maybe a Web-Browser implementer) can tell me how the browser come to the 61px, we want to mimic the browser as much as possible in the resulting PDF we generate, however it seems that we use a little different approach how to position characters (or glyphs).

Thanks in advance for looking into this.

Best Regards,
Robert Stam

TallComponents
Follow us @ twitter: http://twitter.com/tallcomponents