Re: CSS 2.1 tests: again (V)

Gabriele Romanato wrote:
> Just finished to upload the new tests:
>
> http://www.css-zibaldone.com/test/more/

before-after0

I'd use two identical paragraphs in this one, the first and the
second having exactly the same content except one of them the first
and last parts of the sentence are in <span> elements and the other
they are generated with :before and :after.

childselector0
childselector0
childselector0
class0
class1
class2

These all look good as well, again my only comment is to make the
colors clearer by using bold text or backgrounds and using blue,
orange, and fuchsia instead of green, black, and blue.