Re: page-break-before proposed tests

Michael Turnwall wrote:
> What is the status on the rest of the page-break-before tests?
>
> http://www.revenutiontesting.com/w3c/page-break-before-004.xht

Please modify this test so that it doesn't start with a page break.
We should probably make sure that the behavior of such breaks is defined
and tested, but I think we should make that a separate test.

> http://www.revenutiontesting.com/w3c/page-break-before-006.xht

The first and third tests on this page are exactly the same. I suggest
using
   page-break-before: always;
   page-break-before: auto always;
for one of the tests and modifying the text as appropriate.

Also, if you could add a sentence up front stating how many pages the
test should generate, that would be helpful. I'll write a patch to do
that for the tests that are already checked-in.