Re: page-break-before proposed tests

Edits have been made to the files before. See comments below.

Michael Turnwall
mturnwall@revenution.com
www.revenution.com

On Oct 3, 2007, at 2:58 PM, Grant, Melinda wrote:

> Hi Michael,
>
> Sorry for the delayed feedback.
>
> Regarding:
>
> http://www.revenutiontesting.com/w3c/page_breaks/t130301-page-break-
> befo
> re-always-03-a.xht
>
> The style rule for dummy isn't used and should be removed.
	dummy class rule has been removed.

> http://www.revenutiontesting.com/w3c/page_breaks/t130301-page-break-
> befo
> re-auto-04-a.xht
>
> I suggest changing "This sentence should be on the first page." to
> "This
> test produces only one page of output." (The current verbiage had me
> looking for a second page until I read the source.)
	verbiage has been changed.

> http://www.revenutiontesting.com/w3c/page_breaks/t130301-page-break-
> befo
> re-inline-05-a.xht
>
> Same comment as the previous one.
	verbiage has been changed.

> http://www.revenutiontesting.com/w3c/page_breaks/t130301-page-break-
> befo
> re-invalid-syntax-14-a.xht
>
> This one is still incorrect.  Either the first style rule or the
> description needs to be changed.  Also probably want to add a help
> link
> to http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/syndata.html#parsing-errors, since text
> explaining the result won't be found in the paged media chapter...
	I changed the first style rule to "auto" with the second invalid
rule as "always always."