Re: [CSS21] Border Conflict Resolution Tests Submission

Ian Hickson wrote:
> On Sun, 3 Jul 2005, Lachlan Hunt wrote:
>
>>I've created 200 test cases [1] (100×HTML 4.01 and 100×XHTML 1.1) to
>>test the border conflict resolution algorithm....
>
> Wow. That's an amazing set of tests.

Thank you.

> Note that the HTML tests are auto-generated from the XHTML ones by the
> test generation script, so only the XHTML 1.1 tests are needed if you
> wish these to be used in the test suite.

Oh great!  Now you tell me. :-)  I wrote them as HTML4 first and then
spent some time running search and replace to convert to XHTML1.1.
Could you add a note about this in the CSS Test Authoring Guidelines?

> The CSSWG will look at the issue you raised, let me know after we've
> resolve the issue once you have made the tests match it, and I'd be very
> happy to add your tests to the test suite!

Ok, will do! :-D

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/