RE: Workshop schedule

From: <mike@antennahouse.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2020 10:54:28 -0500
To: "'Jirka Kosek'" <jirka@kosek.cz>, "'public-css-print'" <public-css-print@w3.org>
The schedule looks fine to me.

Michael Miller
Antenna House

-----Original Message-----
From: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
Sent: Wednesday, February 5, 2020 5:45 PM
To: public-css-print <public-css-print@w3.org>
Subject: Workshop schedule

Hi,

I would like thank to all who submitted position paper.

We have 7 papers in total, but only 6 can be presented in Prague (Guillaume from WeasyPrint project can't make it to Prague).

I propose the following schedule:

30 minutes - Introducing how W3C CSS WG works (Rachel Andrew)
60 minutes - Presentation of key points from position papers:
	10 minutes - Antenna House (Michael Miller)
	10 minutes - Compart (Katharina Udemadu)
	10 minutes - Hachette (Dave Cramer)
	10 minutes - Andreas Jung
	10 minutes - paged.js (Julie Blanc)
	10 minutes - Liam Quin
30 minutes - Coffe Break
90 minutes - Discussion

Any objections, comments, suggestions to this proposal?
(I have listed position papers in alphabetical order.)

Once we have agreement on this I will update workshop page (https://wiki.csswg.org/planning/print-workshop-2020).

Also Rachel agreed to chair this workshop. Dave already volunteered to take minutes. But it would be good to have at least one another scribe to spread scribing burden. I have been thinking about Liam as he is familiar with this?

I'm looking forward seeing you in Prague.

				Jirka

     Professional XML and Web consulting and training services DocBook/DITA customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing