Re: Paper or presentation for PrintCSS workshop @ XMLPrague

From: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 10:35:56 +0100
To: Andreas Jung <lists@zopyx.com>, public-css-print@w3.org
On 16.1.2020 18:50, Andreas Jung wrote:
> is it necessary to submit a full paper for the PrintCSS workshop.
>
> I would like to talk about „The missing parts in PrintCSS“. However
> due to the short timeframe (also giving a PrintCSS tutorial before the W3C
> workshop) I would not be able to submit a paper. I can only prepare a
> presentation.

Well me are making rules. So while paper (that doesn't have to be long)
would be definitively better, having presentation is better than
nothing. But I would suggest making presentation in a way it can be
understood even when read alone.

     Professional XML and Web consulting and training services
DocBook/DITA customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing