Paper or presentation for PrintCSS workshop @ XMLPrague

From: Andreas Jung <lists@zopyx.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 18:50:59 +0100
To: public-css-print@w3.org
Hi there,

is it necessary to submit a full paper for the PrintCSS workshop.

I would like to talk about „The missing parts in PrintCSS“. However
due to the short timeframe (also giving a PrintCSS tutorial before the
W3C
workshop) I would not be able to submit a paper. I can only prepare a
presentation.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen | Kind regards
Andreas Jung

ZOPYX | Hundskapfklinge 33 | D-72074 Tübingen
Python | Plone | PDF | XML | E-Publishing
Consulting | Development | Architecture | Training
Web applications and high-quality publishing solutions
www.zopyx.com www.print-css.rocks
www.xml-director.info www.produce-and-publish.com
www.creating-content-together.info