Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-conditional] testing support of properties and values with partial implementations (#3559)

With `align-content` become available in browsers for block layout, this problem is getting some new life blown into it.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by bramus
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3559#issuecomment-1868151989 using your GitHub account