Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-scoping] Handling global name-defining constructs in shadow trees (#1995)

From: Russell Bicknell via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 22:17:48 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
True, there's at least precedence for this behavior in CSS custom properties which have to handle almost exactly the same problem. I think I would have preferred both to have been more strictly scoped but, given how similar they are, having the scoping behavior be consistent is probably more important.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by bicknellr
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1995#issuecomment-841529906 using your GitHub account