Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-color-adjust-1] Combine forced-color-adjust and color-adjust properties somehow? (#3880)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 21:12:46 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Agenda+, specifically, to discuss the option of moving the name to `print-color-adjust`, and leaving the excessively-generic `color-adjust` as a deprecated alias. We switched to the generic name back when we thought we might do more color adjustments in the same property, but that hasn't panned out and we don't think it's a good idea any longer.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3880#issuecomment-840837950 using your GitHub account