Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-device-adapt] Remove @viewport (#4766)

From: IS4 via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 02 May 2021 15:28:03 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I have a number of pages, some auto-generated and with limited control of their actual layout or the tags, but I have control of the CSS that is applied to them all. A `meta` tag is the *worst* place where something that seems to fix displaying these pages on a phone should be placed. It is the style that controls whether a page is optimized for phones, not the content.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by IllidanS4
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4766#issuecomment-830826770 using your GitHub account