Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-pseudo] clarify paired-cascading behavior (#6386)

From: andruud via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 17:02:01 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> 6. unset truly erases, rather than yielding an inherit/initial “specified by the author”

A bit of work went into cleaning up the previous "specified/modified by the author" mess we had related to disabling of appearance:auto. We have sane behavior there now which is basically: any value except `revert` (but including `unset`) counts as "specified by the author". We should stick to the same here.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by andruud
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/6386#issuecomment-887678597 using your GitHub account