Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-animations][css-transitions][css-gradients] Higher level CSS interpolation module (#5617)

From: Lea Verou via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 16:55:57 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I thought this was mentioned in this issue, but I can't find it. Another disparity / pain point is that gradients can automatically space out color stops without a position, whereas for keyframes the author needs to do it manually, often with quite ugly, annoying to maintain results.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by LeaVerou
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5617#issuecomment-887674625 using your GitHub account