Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-scrollbars][use-case] Real world product usage (#1969)

From: Craig Kovatch via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 18:32:06 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
There are a million things that I can do with CSS that cause accessibility issues. I’m happy to concede that formalizing the Webkit properties may not be the best path forward, but I still strongly believe that the very limited set of the current proposal is unrealistically limiting.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by craigkovatch
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1969#issuecomment-885141435 using your GitHub account