[csswg-drafts] Proposal: shared element transitions (#6464)

From: Chris Harrelson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 22:38:09 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
chrishtr has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== Proposal: shared element transitions ==
[Shared element transitions](https://github.com/WICG/shared-element-transitions) is a proposal for a new API that allows for transition animations when navigating between different application views, for both Single-Page Applications (SPAs) and Multi-Page Applications (MPAs) .

See the link above for a lot more details, plus various issues discussing different use cases and aspects of the current
prototype spec and implementation. I'd like to emphasize that this is just a prototype built to gather feedback, not a proposed thing to ship as-is.

We'd like to discuss the use cases this API is aimed to solved, plus share our findings so far from prototyping, with the CSSWG, and gather feedback.

@khushalsagar @jakearchibald @ianvollick

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/6464 using your GitHub account