Re: [csswg-drafts] [selectors-4] Remove the :scope dependency from the relative selectors definition (#6399)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 19:58:34 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Dang, I had a comment I was in the middle of authoring, but I think I lost it when Chrome restarted to update.

Welp, in short: yeah I'm fine with removing :scope from :has(), and making relative selectors a more first-class concept that doesn't rely on :scope.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/6399#issuecomment-880974198 using your GitHub account