[csswg-drafts] [css-color-4] Meaning of "host syntax" (#6439)

From: leo60228 via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 18:10:35 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
leo60228 has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-color-4] Meaning of "host syntax" ==
[The spec](https://www.w3.org/TR/css-color-4/#interpolation-space) has this sentence:

> The host syntax may define what the default interpolation space should be for each case, and optionally provide syntax for authors to override this default.

I might be missing something obvious, but I can't find any other usages of "host syntax" in relation to CSS. I'm *guessing* that this means the markup language like HTML or SVG, but I think that should be clarified.

I also found #6059, which was about an unrelated point of confusion with this line.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/6439 using your GitHub account