Re: [csswg-drafts] [cssom-1] Refactor CSSStyleSheet constructor and replaceSync to allow steps to be referenced from HTML spec (#6411)

From: Emilio Cobos Álvarez via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2021 13:58:59 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
So I'm curious, why do you need the initialization to be separate from construction? That means that we need to define what a constructed but not initialized stylesheet does. Why can't it just use the CSSStyleSheet constructor?

The "synchronously replace the rules of a CSSStyleSheet" bit looks great though.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by emilio
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/6411#issuecomment-874135156 using your GitHub account