Re: [csswg-drafts] [cssom-1] Refactor CSSStyleSheet constructor and replaceSync to allow steps to be referenced from HTML spec (#6411)

From: Dan Clark via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 19:04:55 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> So I'm curious, why do you need the initialization to be separate from construction? That means that we need to define what a constructed but not initialized stylesheet does. Why can't it just use the CSSStyleSheet constructor?

I don't think it's necessary for them to be separate. I've pushed a change to move the creation and initialization into the same set of steps.

Thanks!

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dandclark
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/6411#issuecomment-875010674 using your GitHub account