Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-conditional] [css-contain] Fleshing out @container queries with single-axis containment (#5796)

From: Miriam Suzanne via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 22:20:19 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
There has been some useful feedback in various channels, so I've been updating and maintaining a full [explainer with a changelog](https://github.com/oddbird/css-sandbox/blob/main/src/rwd/query/explainer.md) in my own repo. It's mostly minor clarifications at this point, but I wanted to make sure the latest updates are available from this thread as well.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mirisuzanne
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5796#issuecomment-770081266 using your GitHub account