Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-conditional] [css-contain] `srcset` and `sizes` interaction with container queries (#5889)

From: Miriam Suzanne via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 00:05:20 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I completely agree that this would be a very powerful and useful feature. My understanding was that responsive image sources are resolved before styles – making this reference impossible. But I'm not a browser engineer, and would love to discover that I'm wrong about this. :)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mirisuzanne
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5889#issuecomment-769479667 using your GitHub account