Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-conditional] [css-contain] "container width" and "container height" units (#5888)

From: Miriam Suzanne via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 23:59:24 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Yeah, I'm totally in favor of this, and think it would be very useful. My understanding was that container-relative units would have an additional performance cost with every use, making them likely too expensive. I would love to find out that I mis-understood.

There has been some previous discussion of this in [other container query threads](https://github.com/WICG/container-queries/issues/12#issuecomment-525520959).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mirisuzanne
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5888#issuecomment-769477458 using your GitHub account