Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-overflow-3] Clarify padding-bottom in overflow content (#129)

From: David Mays via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 17:04:32 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> Another workaround that worked well in my case: adding bottom margin to the last child.
>
> ```
>  .overflowing-container > *:last-child{ margin-bottom: 20px; }
> ```

This would have been a great workaround for me as well, until I had dynamically created cards in a grid. This left the last child having a nice look, but if there were several children next to each other, only having the last one have padding threw it all off.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by davidhmays
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/129#issuecomment-767686135 using your GitHub account