Re: [csswg-drafts] [selectors] :focus-visible matches on initial programmatic focus (#5885)

From: Emilio Cobos Álvarez via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 00:52:51 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
It seems to me that if there's no previous active element (so, blur() was called, or there's no focused element or what not), showing the outline is the sensible thing to do. That heuristic seems to agree (or my reading of it, maybe?).

How is the user supposed to know what's focused otherwise?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by emilio
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5885#issuecomment-766474667 using your GitHub account