Re: [csswg-drafts] [selectors] :focus-visible matches on initial programmatic focus (#5885)

From: Alice via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 23:32:24 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Yeah, we probably should have included that in the heuristics listed in the spec when we added it in our implementation. I suspect I was just exhausted at the time.

I would support adding some language as the second bullet point (after the comment about user preferences) like:

--
GitHub Notification of comment by alice
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5885#issuecomment-765008329 using your GitHub account