Re: [csswg-drafts] [selectors] :focus-visible on a <select> element (#5822)

From: Brian Kardell via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 17:14:03 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I think the real test is captured in "would it show you a virtual keyboard" and that it also supports up/down key navigation is somewhat a distraction.  If you use the keyboard, it should show, if you don't here, I think it shouldn't.

It is interesting that the chrome behavior doesn't actually match the native behavior... Can we fix that? Or confirm it we agree it should match and which end it should be fixed on (ie, is focus-visible behavior here wrong, or native?)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by bkardell
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5822#issuecomment-764802706 using your GitHub account