Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-align] Special case for inline-block+scroll-container elements needs to cover inline blocks that **contain** scroll containers (#3611)

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 03:40:56 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@tabatkins block-end of the scroll container, because we're compensating for the fact the line we would be aligning to is scrolled off-screen, potentially (or at least, I think that's the "logic" being applied here)?

@dholbert Firefox's handling of baselines in vertical writing modes is extremely broken in general. Not really useful as a reference implementation. :/

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3611#issuecomment-761321730 using your GitHub account