Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-contain-2] Proposal: content-visibility: hidden-matchable (#5595)

From: Chris Harrelson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 16:05:44 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Responding to this comment also:

One additional point: my understanding from offline conversations with @smfr is that the discomfort mentioned above is not about implementation complexity. It's about what 'matchable' means in contexts like reader modes, and whether that is a complicated mental model for developers.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by chrishtr
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5595#issuecomment-755390272 using your GitHub account