Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-color] predefined-00*.html tests reference value is incorrect (or rather can't match the tests). (#5832)

From: Chris Lilley via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 10:03:26 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
You are right, I updated the tests in response to comments but did not update the reference (which is shared among many tests) I will create a different reference for these tests. Thanks for the bug report!

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5832#issuecomment-754536695 using your GitHub account