Re: [csswg-drafts] Parameters typed on CSS rules ? (#5824)

From: Mike 'PhiSyX' S. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2021 21:16:20 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Oh yes, indeed, it is exactly the same principle as the `attr() function` that I want!

Except that instead of having the values in different attributes, having them directly in the class names directly in the "class" attribute. I find it more convenient for certain values (like numbers, keywords colors, lengths) but I can also understand the data separation of selectors.

Thank you for your response and happy new year 🎊

--
GitHub Notification of comment by PhiSyX
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5824#issuecomment-753383291 using your GitHub account