Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-ui-4] Define how to compute the kind of widget to use for an element (#6537)

From: Simon Pieters via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 19:39:41 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The content now looks good to me! 👍

Reading the generated spec and the surrounding context, I'm not sure the placement is ideal. I think it makes more sense to introduce a new section, before "Effects of appearance on Decorative Aspects of Elements", called something like "Computing the kind of widget".

--
GitHub Notification of comment by zcorpan
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/6537#issuecomment-904921678 using your GitHub account