Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-scrollbars] Add `wide` value to `scrollbar-width` (#6351)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 16:49:55 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> Is there another mechanism, other than user agent stylesheets, we could use to influence browser vendors to institute this behavior?

File bugs on browsers. Standards can't reasonably impose restrictions on browser's own UI.

See the reasoning in <https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/6351#issuecomment-888590027>

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/6351#issuecomment-903143688 using your GitHub account