Re: [csswg-drafts] [mediaqueries-5] duplication of `forced-colors: active` and `prefers-contrast: forced` (#5433)

From: James Craig via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 17:47:59 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I think my argument stands even if we change the instances of “all users” to “most users.” I don’t know if any evidence that indicates “most” want this.

Rather than requesting we disprove the assumption, can someone point to evidence that confirms the assumption?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by cookiecrook
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5433#issuecomment-718917500 using your GitHub account