Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-shapes] Find a way to create a polygon with rounded-corners and non-absolute coordinates (#5674)

From: Noam Rosenthal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 15:09:12 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> Oof, string concat isn't the way to go here.
Yea, it feels like it would solve the issue but not in a nice way.

> What we've needed for a long while is a CSS-ified grammar for path strings, that takes idents and lengths and such, so it can interoperate with the rest of CSS's value system. I've been meaning to spend time on that for several years, but it's always slipped below the priority line.

Sounds great! Maybe I'll have time to take a crack at it.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by noamr
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5674#issuecomment-718817013 using your GitHub account