Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-shapes] Find a way to create a polygon with rounded-corners and non-absolute coordinates (#5674)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 17:00:00 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> Sounds great! Maybe I'll have time to take a crack at it.

I'd *love* to review it. Note that we can be opinionated about this and impose CSS best practices for grammar design, like commas between repeated items and not just any old place, and using keywords rather than `0`/`1` values masquerading as booleans. It should *not* be a goal to allow people to just take an existing path string and remove the quotes, imo.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5674#issuecomment-718888986 using your GitHub account