Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-shapes] Find a way to create a polygon with rounded-corners and non-absolute coordinates (#5674)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 14:59:42 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Oof, string concat isn't the way to go here.

What we've needed for a long while is a CSS-ified grammar for path strings, that takes idents and lengths and such, so it can interoperate with the rest of CSS's value system. I've been meaning to spend time on that for several years, but it's always slipped below the priority line.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5674#issuecomment-718810782 using your GitHub account