Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-break-3] rules for direction to use when slicing inline borders for box-decoration-break:slice are unclear (#4989)

From: r12a via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 14:04:36 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@frivoal, indeed. My picture was just an example, and i was expecting that the question would get more complicated when talking about backgrounds.  I don't know the answers, and could see a case for the directionality of the backgrounds following the text but also for the backgrounds to follow the overall direction of the paragraph – depending on the nature of the background.  Perhaps the properties need to make that clear??

--
GitHub Notification of comment by r12a
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4989#issuecomment-717955426 using your GitHub account