Re: [csswg-drafts] [mediaqueries] prefers-reduced-motion prose leads readers to believe all animation should be stopped (#5594)

From: Nat Tarnoff via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 13:32:55 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I'm all for the clarification. However, there are people who prefer no animation and currently the operating systems and the media-query don't allow that to be expressed. Any animation under 100ms is essentially invisible to the user, thus allowing us to have open/closed states and similar things to still be present (this is still animation, just super fast) even if we had a `none` option.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by nattarnoff
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5594#issuecomment-717935349 using your GitHub account