Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-ui] Should interoperability be a goal for the `accent-color` spec? (#5480)

From: Samuel Bradshaw via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2020 14:51:01 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Thanks for bringing that up, @brandonferrua. I agree that CSS access to form control internals is needed, which would allow us to style specific parts of the form controls with the existing `background-color` or `color` properties. I see `accent-color` as an opportunity to fill a different need – which is to lightly dust the existing controls with color in a way that feels "native" to the browser being used.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by samuelbradshaw
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5480#issuecomment-704322971 using your GitHub account